Richmond Fraud Phone APP
The Richmond City Auditor invites city employees to download the free new Richmond Fraud Squad Mobile Smart Phone Application to their phones to report and fight fraud, waste and abuse. Employee reports that result in recovery or savings may be eligible to earn up to $5,000.
Unveiled July 17, 2012, the new app is easy to download to smart phones by using Google Play for Android phones or the iPhones App Store for iPhones and identifying the mobile app by searching the words Richmond Fraud.
The app is easy to use and includes the following functionalities:
- User remain anonymous and are given a code number.
- Simple and easy-to-use app screens
- Photos and / or videos can be taken and used in reports
- Users can use app to automatically call the Richmond Fraud Squad Hotline
- Reports filed immediately notify investigators